Well, today turned out to be a busy day. I had a phone appointment first thing in the morning, then had to go to the bookkeeping job and fly back to the Y. I absolutely hate rushing (ask my husband), yet I find myself doing it all the time and poor Jorryn gets dragged along for the ride. There are just some days when I so miss having all of the time in the world to get things done and let Jorryn move at the pace that most suits her.
Speaking of Jorryn, I thought of more funny things she has said over the past two days. I even had to jot some down on a piece of paper so that I wouldn't forget!
As I was putting her to bed tonight, after she got settled in to her bed and tucked into her blankies, she then studied all of her binkies to decide on which one would be the most suitable for tonight. She picked one, put it in her mouth, then quickly pulled it out. She looked at me with a frown and grimace that said she'd tasted a piece of fuzz. I tried to hold back a chuckle. So I said, "Did that binkie have a fuzzie on it?" To which she replied, still grimacing, "I eat it the fuzzie!" :)
I can't remember if I wrote this one down or not, but it happened the other night, also after we'd settled her into bed. We still have her mobile attached to her crib and I decided to turn it on, since she was showing interest in it that night. The mobile theme is Noah's Ark, with the ark in the center and several animals around it. When the mobile started turning, Jorryn exclaimed, "Ooooh, the animals dancing!!!" It was so so cute!
Last night, we were reading one of Jorryn's picture word books with random animals and things in it. When we turned to the page with the picture of a clown, Jorryn pointed and said, "Dada!"
We were at the Y today and Jorryn wanted to color, so I pulled out our coloring sheets. I asked her what she wanted to color. "Would you like a pony or a princess?" To which she replied, "I color Spiderman!"
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment